We wish to appoint a Youth Worker
as part of Jesmond United Reformed Church
Burdon Terrace, Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 3AE
We are a warm, welcoming congregation and we are looking for someone who
- has a good sense of humour, is diplomatic, friendly and enthusiastic, with good people skills
- has a good rapport with children
- is creative and organised
- is ideally aged between 18-25 years old
- wishes to be involved with activities in JURC
- can work effectively and supportively as a member of a Team
- is keen to be involved in the local community
This is a twelve-month appointment
Working hours are 5hrs per week and are flexible
Salary offered is that of the hourly living wage
IT skills could be advantageous
All applicants should access www.gov.uk/check-an-employees-right-to-work-documents to be able to provide the appropriate documentation.
You will be able to attend an interview early in July/August 2018, job to commence October 2018.
Please email email@example.com for further details and an application form.