Churches in our synod are being invited to share good news stories of outreach in their local community.
Synod Mission Enabler Jane Rowell asks “Can you help us with stories, examples or case studies about outreach in your local community, for possible publication in a Synod booklet and online?”
She goes on to explain that we are are looking for stories that talk about ……….
- How a community audit or research inspired your Mission
- How you have joined in with an already identified community need
- How you have participated in an ecumenical community project
- Any participation you have had in a secular community project
- Seeking and pursuing a Vision for Church
- Moving from a church building into a community space
- Being a church without buildings